Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Those effected by the floods - we are here for you

The floods are effecting so many people in Australia at the moment. I am watching the television and am so emotional seeing not just the physical damage and loss of houses and memories and belongings: but I am especially emotional and speechless at the loss of lives of people: families and children... its devastating and my heart goes out to everyone effected.

I am also amazed at the courage of those people in need and the empathy of those not affected but who are giving a hand. Its heart warming to see such compassion and generosity... Australians are truly amazing people.

Experiencing loss is difficult for everyone and everybody - no one is exempt from grief. I don't have a lot to offer, but I am extending my services as a counselor for whoever might need them.

If you require loss or grief counseling or just generally need to talk about the current events or concerns you may have for the future or about things you have seen, please feel free to contact me. I am offering free phone, face to face or email counseling for whoever needs it. Please dont feel you have to tough things out alone.

My phone number is 0404 513 573. My email is tina.riveros@gmail.com

Take care everyone!

No comments: